Am I Nesting or WHAT!

I promised myself that I wouldn't go through the boxes of baby clothes until I knew for sure what I was having. Well, today I went through every single box. I got rid of a bag of clothes. Also, I placed all the definately boy clothes to the bottom of the boxes and put the "could be worn by girls" clothes towards the top in case I do have a girl.

Next, I have to go through toys. Oh, so many toys! Between Bubby's birthday and this past Christmas, we have so many toys and not enough space to keep them in! We're managing now, but when this little one is born, where am I going to put the swing, bouncy seat and tummy time mat?

I'm having a bit of a problem in that I look at the toys and I figure even if Bubby doesn't play with them, the new baby might. Then again, who can tell and there's always Christmas 2008 for appropriate toys for the new baby. There again, I see absolutely nothing wrong with limiting toys and engaging in a child's creativity. This one is going to be tough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...