Due to some circumstances in my third trimester, I'll be resting much more often. This has me a little anxious, because how can I keep my house clean and organized while staying in bed more? This'll take some thinking and tweaking. Here's what I've come up with so far:
1. I'm not on complete bed rest, so I can get up and do things and I should to avoid blood clots and muscle cramping. But I can't overdo it. I have 5 rooms I take care of at Taigh Beag. I can do one room a day.
2. The men in my house (hubby and my brother) will have to help me carry laundry up and down the basement steps.
3. I should shift my focus to sitting activities, such as sewing and increasing my education.
4. My sister and mother have volunteered to help with housework. I think I'll take them up on that offer twice a month.
5. I'd like to figure out how I can stock up on groceries so I don't have to shop every week.
This afternoon, I have some sewing to work on, but when I return to resting, I'm going to work on these 5 things and get them settled and organized.