Funny Things I'm Starting To Say

Call it hormones.  Call it discomfort, but I've discovered that I'm starting to say some odd things like:

1. Get this baby out of me!
2. I don't want to do this anymore!
3. Stop trying to punch my sides out, baby!
4. URGH! (usually the sound I utter whenever I have to get up)
5. I can't wait to stop peeing so often!
6. Can't I just be put in a coma until I go into labor?
7. Wahhhhhhh....I can't get comfortable in any position!
8. (singing) "We're having a heat wave....." (in regards to my never-ending, rarely satiated heart-burn)
9. I just want to be human again!!!
10. I miss my little waistline!
11.  I hate my maternity clothes!
12. Nothing covers my belly anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...