The End Is Near!


The end of my pregnancy may be near. I went in to the hospital last night to be checked for preterm labor. I had been cramping all week. I lost my mucus plug Sunday and last night the cramping and contractions got worse. I checked my cervix and it was noticeably thinner.

While the contractions stopped on their own at the hospital, the on call OB said that she could feel the baby's head, but he was still high enough. I am 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated.

This morning, I woke up early with really bad cramps. I took a shower and they abated, but I've been keeping my feet up most of today. The cramps and contractions have continued off and on throughout the day.

Tomorrow, I see my regular OB. I wonder what he is going to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...