A Baby or a Yo-Yo!!

Saturday morning, I woke up in such pain and discomfort, but no contractions.  I waddled around the house as little as possible and wondered how in the world I'd last the rest of this pregnancy like this.  Then, before lunchtime, I felt the baby shift and I felt so much better.  Sunday was better, too.  Today, good!  I checked myself out in the mirror and noticed that my belly has shifted UPWARD!

Yes, that's right.  It seems as if the baby has moved up out of the pelvis!  Other signs that this may have happened include frequent heartburn, pressure on the lungs, and less pressure on the cervix and bladder.  I no longer have to use the bathroom every 1/2 hour to an hour!

So, this little guy may just stay in a bit longer than originally expected!  Granted, I am SO READY to give birth.  Of course, it is too early and my little guy needs to stay in for at the very least 2 more weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...