Day Off ~ Off Day

Day Off:
Last night, Bubby wasn't breathing so well. He has a cold coupled with a possible allergic reaction to something he ate yesterday. So, I had him sleep on the sofa with me last night, keeping him upright. Needless to say, I got very little sleep. So, we're having a day off today. Lots of R&R for the both of us.

Still, when he goes down for his nap, I'd like to get at least one project worked on. I might clean out more of the basement or work on the beadboard for the mud porch.

For dinner tonight, I'm in the mood of pork schnitzl with homemade spaetzl(spellings?).

Off Day:

The news just keeps getting weirder and worse! Here's some of the news for the day:

The Governor of New York has made it legally possible for illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses.

The Governor of California has decreed that it is discriminatory for "Mom, Dad, Husband and Wife" to be used without also adding reference to alternative sexuality, especially in public schools.

A Yahoo headline says that sex with robots isn't far away.

Comments

Dawn said…
There was also a recent news article about school nurses handing out birth control to 11-12 year olds!!!! How they won't have to tell their parents about this and what not. It's disusting!
I didn't even know what s*x was at that age! But unfortunatly children that young are participating in it :(

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...