A very merry Christmas indeed!

Hubby and I did have a very Merry Christmas!

On the 23rd, we got to attend the family dinner at my parents' house. My almost 2 year old nephew was my little buddy nearly the whole evening. My dad dressed as Santa Claus and handed out gifts to the little ones. Hubby was able to relax and just have a special evening off. It was such a blessing. The best news, though was little Hannah being born!

On the 24th, hubby's father and step-mother came to visit us. They blessed us with a photo album of old pictures, and some new ones of our neice, and hubby's sister's family. They also blessed us with some baby clothes and a video camera! Hubby loves the video camera. Yet another blessing was hubby and I got to visit my brother, SIL and their new daughter in the hospital! We exchanged gifts there.

On the 25th, I was blessed with hubby going to church with me. We also used the video camera to tape our dog opening gifts. Hubby and I had already given each other ours. Then we went to my folks' to open gifts, and then we went to hubby's mom and step-dad's house to open gifts. When we got home, it was an evening full of relaxation.

We had such a wonderful, relaxing Christmas!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...