Why Is There A Dryer Ball On My Dining Room Hutch ~ Or Getting Better Organized

Did you ever walk through your house and see something completely out of place and wonder why in the world it is there? I was walking through my house after getting the kiddos to bed and noticed one of my dryer balls sitting on my dining room hutch. I shook my head, AND LEFT IT THERE, making a mental note to get things organized-my never ending task in this tiny house. Well, the dryer ball on the hutch has since disappeared as one child or another has moved it elsewhere after a bit of play.

A plastic cow took up residence on the cool-mist humidifier, also, but has since moved on to green pastures. Last I knew, he was living in the wooden block box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...