Home School Desk Solutions

Read more about this solution HERE.

Our home school room is being established in our little enclosed porch. Originally, I had a roll top desk for my oldest, but now that his sister is getting interested in joining us, I can see needing more desk space. Besides, I could use that roll top as my teacher's desk! I like having designated spaces.

A friend of mine on facebook posted the above article on her wall and I like the idea! My other ideas include just a table and chairs or asking my neighbor for a few of the old desks out of the old one room schoolhouse on his property that he owns.

But, I do really like this idea, especially the baskets hanging down the side of the bookcase!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...