Plastic Elimination Day 2

Walmart has these really cute glass pumpkin containers in various sizes. I'm thinking of getting one for a cookie jar (rather than storing cookies in a plastic tupperware container) and maybe one for a cream cheese jar when I make homemade cream cheese rather than a plastic tub.

I'm also using mason jars to transfer things in plastic bags like baking chips, hubby's candies, nuts, etc.

While cleaning the bathtub today, I realized we can get rid of plastic net spongies and replace them with all-natural loofah. I can get a loofah at Big Lots for $1.00.

I did keep a few plastic containers for leftovers. Like I said in my prelim. post, we can't get rid of all plastic and in some cases, plastic is better. For example, I do NOT recommend using glass, ceramic or stoneware for your shower stuff. Keep your shampoos, etc in plastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...