Candy tagged her readers, so here's my answers:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Graduating high school, working for a women's clothing store, and planning a trip to Scotland (I went twice!)
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
Today's almost over, so I'll list 5 things I did: weeded the raspberries, washed the kitchen floor, made spaghetti and meatsauce, balanced my checkbook, sponge-bathed my daughter.
3. What are 3 of your favorite snacks?
A piece of fruit
White Cheddar Cheez-its (rare treat)
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off all my bills and the bills of my family. Set my parents up with a yearly income so my mom can stop working. Build our dream house. Set my older brother up with the farm of his dreams. Completely fix-up the church. Contribute to charities, missions, needs as the Lord leads. Take hubby to Scotland. Buy hubby a jacuzzi.
5. What states have you lived in? The United Socialist State of New York Are we still the Empire State or the "laughing stock?"