Clothing, Saving, To-Do List

I finally went through my clothing and got rid of laundry-basket full. Not as much as I thought I'd get rid of, but I did get rid of a bunch of clothing a few months ago. My tastes have changed and matured. Especially now that I have a daughter, I've been yearning more for lovely garments and more feminine items.

By default, I also went through and organized my magazine stash. My largest collection is Victoria, though I also have every issue of Cottage Living and a fair amount of Country Living, Colonial Homes, and Reiman publications.

If gas prices don't make you wince, food prices do. I'm really going to have to work hard to work within my grocery budget. In a way I'm glad because it keeps me from buying and consuming processed foods and junk. I want to get the most nutrition for my dollar. I'm also going to peek harder into buying local and local-bulk.

My to-do list is starting to add up now that life with baby girl is more adjusted.

My garden is sadly in need of a weeding. The weather just hasn't been conducive to plucking weeds, though it's been perfect for growing them! I also want to clean the basement, clean out the fish tank and move it in the basement, move the bookcases to where the fishtank was, get a bigger bookcase for Bubby's room, and redo under my kitchen sink.

This week is booked solid, so I'll have to start on the above list next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...