Back With Needle in Hand!

I can't put it off any longer. Bubby needs a new frock for re-enacting. I was hoping he'd fit into last year's stuff, even if I had to let it out a bit, but he just grew too much. I was not looking forward to hitting the sewing machine again. However, I'm finding it quite relaxing! His frock is nearly done now, though I haven't decided whether or not to add a collar. He also needs a hat. Last night, I made an apron for me.

Well, it turns out I've developed a lactose intolerance, perhaps preggy related. I can get away with a little cheese, so long as it's not the cheap processed stuff and yogurt doesn't seem to affect me too badly, but milk is out. Ice cream is out, too. I like rice milk, though and it was nice to have an excuse to buy it. I don't get soy milk because soy is dangerous. (www.mercola.com keyword: soy.) Almond milk is good, too, but more expensive and doesn't do well in cold cereals. I give up dairy anyway while nursing if the baby develops colic.

Oh, and I lost 5 lbs too! This is good news because the doctor said I was gaining weight too quickly. The baby is strong, healthy and growing very well. The only drawback is OW! All that growing hurts! I can't wait to meet her! Only 8 more weeks! It's going to go by so fast, especially since May is my favorite month and it always flys by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...