It's nice to have goals again

It's been a while. Summer and Autumn kept me busy. The harvest was plentiful and needed preserving. That left me little time for anything else. Then, becoming pregnant, though such a joy, I'm sure many a mother can relate that the goal of the first trimester is to just get through one day at a time.

Now, it's all behind me. I'm waltzing to Christmas music into my second trimester and joyfully enjoying the fruits of my harvest labor. Couple winter rest with the New Year, and I've got goals flying out of me! Granted, all the goals are pretty much intertwined, but they're happy goals I hope to acheive and maintain before my little one arrives late spring:

1. Go through all my collections. Keep an eye out for a possible online tag sale!
2. Reduce spending greatly.
3. Pay down debts.
4. Start an etsy shop.
5. Keep up on housekeeping and general homemaking.

It'll be nice to see these things come to fruition before my child birth and infant-rearing responsibilities put them on hiatus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...