Storms

This afternoon, we had a bad storm. I could see it coming, but usually we have pretty mild thunderstorms this time of year. Suddenly, the wind started whipping really hard. I couldn't even see out the windows because of the amount of debris blowing in the air. There was a big crash and I grabbed my son and called for the dog and down in the basement we went. Looking out the basement window, I could see trees crashing down in the woods next to us. We were down there for an hour before my neighbor tapped on the window. He checked up on us and let me know that a tree came down and hit the side of his garage and took out his power line.

There was a worse storm up north a bit where my husband was working. He watched the tornado, but it never touched down. Thankfully, he's home safe and sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...