Getting so much done today!

Praise God, praise God, praise God!! I am getting so much done today!!

I organized the walk-in closet.
I cleaned the front and back porches
I made a hanging quilt rack to display a hand-made quilt given to my son.
I hung shelves in the nursery
I planted beans and weeded the raspberry patches and the slope behind the garage
I e-mailed people who needed responses
I walked up to the feed store and ordered a bag of dog food to be delivered today AND visited with the owner's wife
I burned the cardboard that was piling up
I organized the lower cabinets in the kitchen
I planned my day for tomorrow
I figured out what to make for dinner

I still have to exercise, so I better do that now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...