You Just Can't Go Back



The problem with leaving grocery stores behind and heading to the farm stand is that you can't go back. Once you've eaten farm-fresh foods you realize that what is sold in the grocery stores can't hold a candle to REAL food. What's even better than farm fresh is home grown. I've been buying farm fresh potatoes every year from a local farm, but when I dug up my own just last week, the taste was unbelievable. DELICIOUS!

Of course, heading to the farm stores and stands aren't always possible, so back to the grocery store I go. Although, I simply cannot return to processed foods. They're discusting to me. All I taste are preservatives and salt. The flavors aren't even good.

Sometimes, you just can't go back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...