Tag Sale Prep.



We are having a tag sale (yard sale) this Saturday. I will be so thankful to have that stuff out of my house and shed. I'm amazed at how much we've accumulated in this little house. Most of it is baby clothes. I've become the family "dumping ground" (and I mean that in a nice way) for used toys, clothes, and baby items. I rarely have to buy anything for my kiddos, but I'm also overly blessed with more than they could ever use! Unfortunately, I'm at the end of the line and cannot pass it on. And yes, I've tried freecycle and Goodwill yadda yadda yadda, but this time we're just having a good ol' fashioned sale.

I'm going to keep it simple. No fancy set ups and no pricing every little thing. I'm pretty much going to have sectioned heaps...a 10 cent heap, a 25 cent heap, etc. I'm not hauling tables and taking great pains in organization.

I can't wait until it's over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...