Hot!



It's hot in the house.

I have a hot baby laying across my hot lap with my hot laptop blowing hot air on me.

And once again I am going through the end of the season blahs - the hurry up and get on with the next season mood. I do this every season ending.

The funny thing is this morning I was lamenting the end of summer.

But I'm also looking forward to the start of the school year....
tights
jewel tones
crisp apples
apple cider donuts
baking again
corduroy
opening windows
sleeping under blankets
and not sweating just sitting still

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know what you mean...and do you ever have it happen to you where by mid to the end of summer, you discover you have nothing to wear that's appropriate, cool, and cute?? That has happened to me EVERY single summer since I can remember. ergh!
Anonymous said…
P.S. here is a blog you may like

hann-me-downs.blogspot.com
Debbie~ said…
I too am really looking forward to fall, I looove all the colors as well as all the fall aroma's...does anyone else notice how strong maple leaves smell when they've fallen? Hey Mrs. McB, thanks for introducing my blog, I really appreciate that!!! Hugs, Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...