One Day At A Time


The Invalid 1669 by Wolfgang Heimbach
You can buy this print at www.artarchive.com

Hubby is recovering from his illness and we are taking it one day at a time. Both of us are quite worn out from the whole ordeal and it's nice to just take it a little by little.

We've been so blessed by family and friends. Just today we had a young lady from our church stay the whole day to help care for our children. Friends came to visit from out of state and a church deacon rang us up to see how things were going.

It is now 9:30pm, all children are asleep. It is time for me to turn in and get the rest I need before another day of recovery is before all of us.

Just as an aside....I wonder why stores sell summer squash this time of year when neighbors are practically giving it away. :)

Comments

Stephanie said…
I pray your husband gets well soon! A winters years ago my husband was pretty seriously ill with bronchitits, to the point of being bedridden for a week...that was hard on everyone, I feel for you...

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...