Garden Fence



It has come to pass that my vegetable garden is going to need a fence. The local wildlife has turned it into their personal salad bar. However, me being the ever frugal housewife was at a loss as to how to erect a fence affordably and attractively. I've decided on a material that will be completely free. Stone. I live next to a farm field. What are farmers always willing to get rid of in their fields? STONES!

I don't need a high fence. The deer ignore my garden because of the farm next door. It's the little critters who are avoiding the crosshairs of the farm hands' rifles that bother my garden.

So, hopefully this late summer into autumn I will be constructing a fence around my garden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...