A Pictoral Look At This Afternoon

Here's what is left of our wood for the winter. We should have enough to get us through to our May furnace turn-off date.
Here is our outdoor wood boiler furnace after I loaded it this afternoon. With this nice weather, we're only loading it once a day instead of twice.

Thank you, hubby for buying me these cute, practical and comfy wellingtons. They came in handy today.


My little man was a big help cleaning up some of the yard today.



Here's my little princess hanging out in her brother's beanbag chair that he got for Christmas from his paternal grandparents. This picture wasn't taken today, but I just had to include it. :)




Comments

Love the pictures! Keep them coming :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...