Unexpectedly Expecting

Yep, only 6 months post-partum, and I'm preggers! Hubby and I are happy, of course. I'm saying it's a boy. The only problem is I'm having very few symptoms, which in the past meant miscarriages for me. So, it's a one-day-at-a-time deal. I'm also wondering if my vast reduction in carbs, particularly refined ones, and my consumption of Vitamin B6-rich raw milk and my daily glass of kombucha are warding off symptoms. Only time will tell. I was sicker with my daughter than with my son, so that's an indicator that I'm having a boy.

Comments

MamaBirdEmma said…
Congratulations, Kate!
Lisa said…
Congratulations! This time around, I didn't have any symptoms until I started actually throwing up at 7 weeks - so give it time :)
Mimi said…
Congratulations, I will add you to my morning prayers!
Ry said…
Congrats!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...