Preparations

Hubby and I agree that if he does secure a job southwards and we secure a house, then we're going to ask my little brother if he would like to come live with us and search for a better job for himself. *note to my sister---don't say anything yet to him!*

Even though we're still in limbo and nothing is definate, I've started a box of stuff that'll go towards our moving sale. If everything falls through, at least I'll have a really great garage sale in 2009!

I'm 6 weeks preggers and still no sign of morning sickness. While that's not completely alarming, the fact that I really don't feel pregnant is. I know it is early, but with my viable pregnancies, I was already feeling pregnant and sick by now. With my pregnancies that ended in miscarriage, I didn't feel pregnant and, in fact, felt great! I feel great, which isn't good.

I've been through 2 miscarriages before. While they sadden me, I am comforted by the Lord and in knowing that my babies are with Him. I also know that I am not done having children. I know I'll have more.

Of course, as soon as you go through a miscarriage, every subsequent pregnancy is put through a personal analysis that just ends in "will I, won't I" arguments with yourself. I am doing my best to just ignore it all and move on. There's no use getting worked up over something that might or might not happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...