ABC's of Homemaking

I got this from Stephanie's blog.

Aprons--y/n If y, what does your fav. look like? Yes. Mine is a black and white vintage print with a bib front and a pocket.

Baking--Favorite thing to bake? I bake a lot of cookies. Hubby likes them for his lunches.

Clothes line?Yes.

Donuts--Have you ever made them? Nope.

Everyday--One homemaking thing you do every day? Dishes. I am the dishwasher.

Freezer--Do you have a separate deep freezer? Yes, but it isn't hooked up.

Garbage Disposer? Does the dog count?

Handbook--What is your favorite homemaking resource? Hmmm...I like vintage books, my grandmother's house, my aunt's house, and Candy's blog.

Ironing--Love it or Hate it? Or hate it but love the results? Hate it, rarely do it.

Junk Drawer--y/n? Where is it? Yes, kitchen cabinet drawer.

Kitchen--color and decorating scheme. A soft green with yellow trim. Kinda garden-themed.

Love--what is your favorite part of homemaking? Having a comfy home to live in.

Mop--y/n? Yes, nearly every day.

Nylons, machine or hand wash? Rarely wear them. Even more rarely wash them.

Oven--do you use the window or open the oven to check? My oven doesn't have a window, so I open the door.

Pizza--What do you put on yours? Many kinds of veggies.

Quiet--What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? I usually go online.

Recipe Card Box--y/n? What does it look like? Yes. It's a Grandma's Kitchen box.

Style of house--What style is your house? 1950 Cottage

Tablecloths or Placemats? Placemats. They're easier to replace and wash than tablecloths.

Under the kitchen sink--organized or toxic wasteland? An organized toxic wasteland....from right to left: box for recycling paper, box for papers to burn, garbage can, recycling can.

Vacuum--How many times per week? Nearly every day.

Wash--How many loads of laundry do you do per week? Not sure, but at least one every other day.

X's--Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off? Yes I do. I have a marker board in the kitchen.

Yard--y/n? Who does what? Hubby cares for the lawn, I care for the gardens.

ZZZ's--what is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed? Making hubby's lunch for the next day.

Comments

Mimi said…
You are very organized! And, your apron sounds fabulous.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...