New Routine, Frugal Finds, Belly Pic

I set up a new routine. I have a beautiful, lovely Amstaff dog who needs more exercise and discipline (especially before the new baby arrives.) She's a good dog, but when she gets excited about something, she doesn't listen. I really need her to listen and obey at all times.

I'm a big fan of the Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan. I rent his TV series and I'm reading his book now. (It's amazing how much of it can apply to toddlers as well!) He's a big help because he deals a lot with pitbull-type dogs and "red zone" cases. Thankfully, my dog is NOT a red zone case, but she's definately a hyper dog at times and she's very strong and powerful. She's also smart and responds well to Cesar's techniques.

I love Bully Breed dogs. If God chose to close my womb, I'd have opened a Bully Breed rescue.

So, my new routine involves exercise for the dog and establishing my position as pack leader. I also want to get more chores done in the morning before Bubby wakes up and make sure I spend time with the Lord. Today went well.

I love Big Lots! I had a 20% off coupon, so I was able to get a bunch of stuff for my SIL's baby shower gift for under $15.00! I got:

a 5-pack of bibs
a 2-pack of footed sleepers
a onesies that says "Worth the Wait"
a pair of duckie booties
a set of knit caps

Speaking of babies, this Wednesday I find out the gender! I also want to post a Belly Pic, but the batteries for my digital camera went into one of Bubby's toys. :b As soon as I buy another set of batteries, I'll post a Belly Pic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...