Progress so far

Bubby is 4 weeks old today, 28 days. They're right. Time does fly! As for the colic, I'm still not so sure it's actually COLIC colic. Yesterday, I followed Tracy Hogg's (Baby Whisperer) advice and followed the EASY system. Eat, Activity, Sleep, You time. I also followed the Bubby's cues and a few other tidbits of advice and we both did MUCH better. He had regular intervals of sleep, adequate active time, and at night, he slept in two 2-hour blocks and then a 2 1/2 hour block. The only major screaming was from 2 to 3 in the morning, and that was solved by playing his nature sounds CD and rocking him in his carseat.

He's still a gassy baby, hence why I think he prefers his carseat. It's more comfortable for him to be upright.

Not much for cleaning today. I have a dentist appointment. My wisdom teeth need to come out, so they're starting the preliminaries for that; x-rays and the like. I hope they can get them out soon. I'm in pain!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad you got a little bit of sleep and figured something out that worked for you. Yeah, my gassy baby much preferred sleeping in the carseat or in the middle of her boppy pillow with her head kinda of up. She seemed to sleep much longer and more peaceful ;-)
Amity
www.homeschoolblogger.com/amatthia

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...