Neatness Helps

Does this happen to you?

I have noticed that I do not sleep as well in a bed that has not been made.

My family does not seem to enjoy dinner as much or eat as well at a dining room table that this cluttered from the day.

I do not cook as well or as healthfully in a messy kitchen.

It is hard to relax in a living room that is cluttered.

Shopping is more stressful when my purse (rather diaper bag) has exploded on the inside.

Car rides are more uncomfortable when the car is unkempt.

Life can get overwhelming. Days can get busy. Time does run away from us, but it is helpful to set aside a time, (and train up my children) to clean up the best we can. I've gotta be honest with you. I find it more relaxing to be able to sit down for 5 minutes after an hour of cleaning than sit down for an hour after 5 minutes of making up excuses not to clean.

Here's to a clutter-free dining room table today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...