The 3's of Me

I saw this over at Joyful Chaos and thought it would be fun!

3 Names I go by:
1. Mom
2. Mommy
3. Cait

3 Jobs I've had:
1. Fashion Bug Manager
2. Walmart Cashier
3. Costume Shop Employee


3 Places I've lived:
1. A Big Ol' Farmhouse in New York
2. A single wide mobile home in New York
3. A little cottage in New York

3 Favorite Drinks
1. Water
2. Raw Milk
3. Almond Milk

3 Places I've been:
1. Scotland
2. Williamsburg, VA
3. Howes Caverns, NY


3 Favorite Foods
1. Indian
2. Historical foods with plenty of nutmeg and currants
3. Fruit

3 Things I look forward to:
1. Time with my extended family
2. Having our own farm
3. Spring

3 Pets I've had
1. A cat named Picky
2. A naughty monk parrot named Gordy
3. A big, mean, baby-eating Pitbull (really, she's a medium-sized, excitable, kid-ignoring Amstaff) named Star.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...