The World Turns Green

No, this isn't a "save the earth" post. :)

When we left for our trip, our little slice of earth was still twiggy, brown and wintery. Upon our return, a transformation had occured. Our little slice of God's creation came alive! Green, tall grass. Leaves are popping out on the trees. Buds everywhere! My seeds have poked their tiny green heads from the warmed soil. Even the weeds burst forth in annoying abundance! Daffodils nod and tulips shyly open. The evenings even seem to linger longer.

May is coming. My favorite month is returning like a beloved one gone for a year, smiling, warm and sunny with an armload of Spring and a buzz of activity.

Life beckons and I take my leave to answer the call!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...