Junk

I've noticed quite blatently that I've been eating JUNK! Quick, easy, cravable junk! I think I need to get my creative juices flowing and get back on my NT diet. My baby will thank me.

Thanks, Candy. Your recent comment and recent blog post helped push this forward.

I have noticed that fruit, particularly citrus and beef are my two main healthy crave-ables.

So, this weekend, I'll work towards a healthier grocery list. I feel like I need some plain whole yogurt anyway. My stomach needs to repair after eating that Banquet lazagna. BLECH and double BLECH!

The funny thing is, I haven't gained any weight. I thought for sure all these carbs and sugars would have packed on the lbs. They haven't, but that may be due to the much smaller portions I can only manage. However, I do have this puffy, bloated look. I can't say whether it's pregnancy or diet related.

Tonight is my last junk meal. I'm making frozen pizzas.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay! Go for it... :-D Beef is great for pregnancy. That and omega 3 eggs, and citrus too.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...