Blah....

Bubby is still suffering from a cold. The doctor said this one will probably last another week. Now, I have a cold on top of severe preggy exhaustion...

Still, I'm a quarter of the way through this pregnancy!! I can't agree with my ticker (which seems to get more and more offensive...I'll have to switch from the humor ticker to the medical info ticker). I do not want to throw my grapefruit sized womb at my husband. I do, however, want to sleep for a couple of weeks and kick this cold in it's behind.

The other day, I did manage to rearrange the bedroom a little. I was given a table and moved it beside my side of the bed and turned it into a vanity. I moved my dressers and cheval mirror to the corner opposite and created a dressing area. The room looks so much neater now.

Well, I have guests coming from out of state today. So, I'm going to wrap up my online time and catch a quick snooze before they arrive. Thankfully, she's a midwife and mother of four and doesn't care that my rugs aren't vacuumed and dishes aren't done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I do hope you feel better soon, I have never been pregnant so I dont know what you are going through, but it dosnt sound pleasant, lol. Take care of yourself, I hope you are better soon.
God Bless
Melanie

http://www.freewebs.com/melaniegalloway/

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...