Busy Day

I have my work cut out for me today! Besides being a busy week preparing for our first overnight re-enactment of the season, I have plenty of housework. Bubby needs new re-enacting clothing sewn. I have cherries that need to be made into cherry jam. I have laundry that needs finishing, re-enacting clothing that needs sorting, a checkbook to balance, floors that need washing, dusting, dishes, dinner to be made (I'm thinking creole fish), shopping list to be put together and, of course, playtime with my dear little son! I already exercised this morning and spent time with the Lord. So, I guess I'll pop off and get my day going!

Comments

It sounds like you have started your day well. I pray that you will get all God has for you done!

mrsrabe.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Sounds like you had a busy day!! I'd love to know how to make jam. :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...