When hubby's away, wife plays

That's right! Hubby's in Pennsylvania this weekend, so I've been playing. I rearranged the bedroom and gathered stuff to get rid of on ebay. I'm co-hosting a baby shower today, and picking up a cradle for my baby due in late April. Things are going to look a bit different when hubby arrives home on Sunday!

I still have one more piece of furniture to move out of the bedroom. We have a bench with storage under the seat. It holds our extra bedding. But since baby is going to be in our bedroom until my brother moves out of the nursery, I need room for the cradle and changing table. So far, I have a spot for the cradle.

I wonder how it's going to hit hubby when he sees the cradle in the bedroom! It's just starting to be real to me that we're having a baby, but has it hit him yet?

ladyscott

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like you're having a great time! Just be careful not to over do it.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...