Stalked by goldfish

My goldfish follow me. We have a 55 gallon tank set up in our dining room, which is in the center of Taigh Beag. In it are approx. 24 goldfish. We're not exactly sure because they aren't still long enough for me to count them. They range from an 1 1/2" long to 7" long. We have plain gold, white and gold, and black and gold fish. And they FOLLOW me!

If I'm in the bathroom, they're at the left side of the tank, watching me. If I'm on the phone or in the kitchen, they're at the right side of the tank, watching me. Right now I'm in my brother's room and when I peek around the corner, they're peeking back! If I sit in the front of the tank, they go nose to nose with me. If I stand in front of it, they swim back and forth along the top looking for food.

So, who's in the goldfish bowl now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...