A day in the life of ladyscott

Candy at www.genuineprofit.com encouraged her readers to post pictures of a typical day in their lives. I'm on a borrowed computer without digital camera, so I'm just going to write about day in my life.

First of all, I'm pregnant and that can make for some very atypical days. So I'll try to get it as average as possible.

I start my day at 5:30 am. I make hubby's coffee and lunch for work. Then I wake him up and take his spot in bed. When he's ready to leave, I say a prayer over him and watch him drive off.

I take a shower, and then hit the sack again (when I wasn't pregnant, I'd eat breakfast and start chores).

I wake up again and have breakfast and do a few chores before getting ready for work.

I leave for work at 9:30 am and return around quarter to 3pm. At this time I typically hop online, do a few more chores, relax and then start dinner. Dinner's a little after 5 and then I spend the evening relaxing some more. If I feel ok, I do a few more chores. I try to get some Bible reading in during the evening and say my day's prayer before I go to sleep. I go to bed between 8 and 9pm.

I'm so eager to give a better report when I'm feeling better and HOME all the time.

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...