Wish I didn't have to work today...nesting/ideas

As much as I like my job at the costume shop, I wish I didn't have to work today. I feel good! I feel like feathering my nest! I want to clean the house! At least I'm getting some cleaning done this morning.

Forget evenings. Lately, evenings have been horrible for me. But I'd rather be sick in the evening than during the day.

I've been thinking about the second storey we're going to add on to our house in the future. It'll include two big bedrooms, a full bathroom (hopefully with linen closet), an upstairs foyer that'll serve as a library, and another rather large room that I wasn't sure what I'd use it for. Another bedroom, a homeschooling classroom (I like that idea) or perhaps I'd move the master bedroom up there instead of downstairs and have a big enough room for the dream master bedroom I'd like.

Hubby likes the idea of the master bedroom being right where it is downstairs. Privacy. If we do keep it downstairs, I'd like to add a large bay bump-out with french doors to a patio that overlooks our decorative pond. In the bay, I'd create a sitting area. That's what I'd LIKE to do, but would we be able to afford it? We've got a few years to figure it out.

Now, I'm just wondering how many little children we can fit in the tiny bedroom no occupied by my brother. I think 2, but possibly 3 if we use bunk beds and they share.

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...