And yet another Blessing (and a scare)

The hymn going through my head recently is: "Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God has done!"

Sunday, on my way to church, I stopped at a yard sale. My mom was also there on her way to church as well. She pointed out a dehumidifier with "make offer" written on it's tag. The yard sale host made sure it worked. I hemmed and hawed, and finally they said I could have it for $5.00. I couldn't say no to that! Hubby was so pleased! We needed a dehumidifier so badly! Now only if we could get a 55 gallon aquarium and stand for a very affordable price! Hey, you never know! God's provided us well so far! :)

Sunday, we went to visit my in-laws. We stepped in the door to see them hovering over their prostrate Boston Terrier. He was such a sick little dog! A quick call to the vet sent them out to get baby asprin. After administering that, the dog quickly improved. Apparently, the dog got wobbly and passed out. Vomiting, loose poo, and drool occured before the fainting spell. No fever, but a bloated tummy. I think he ate something he shouldn't have.

That was our Sunday....and yes, I did go to church! ;)

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...