Whoa, what a morning!

This is the best morning I've had since just a few days after I found out I was pregnant!

I got up at 5 am and made hubby his coffee and lunch. By 5:30 am I prayed over him and saw him out the driveway. Then, I fixed the bed and took a shower. I've been needing more sleep than usual, so I laid back down, but I didn't sleep. I just laid still and thought about pleasant, homey things until 6:30 when I decided to get up. I got up, had breakfast, scoured through a catalog to get Christmas gift ideas, washed dishes, tidied the kitchen counters, cleaned out my canning pot for storage, cleaned the coffee pot and got it ready for another pot for hubby, deodorized and vaccumed the living room carpet, fed the fish and the birds and squirrels, talked to my little brother, hopped online, went for a walk, scoured my cookbooks for a recipe to use up fast-ripening bananas, rescued a chickadee that got stuck in back porch, got ready for work, made my lunch and now, here I am at 9:15 am just typing away until I have to leave for work.

I also decided that I'm going to move the living room rug into the dining room and get a new rug for the living room. I'd like a braided one, but I better ask hubby's opinion on that one.

We also need to make sure we have enough money to purchase that 55 gallon fish tank and stand. I'm budgeting $300.00 to be on the safe side.

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...