I Have Fallen In Love

with a house. My father's cousin is selling a post WWII house not too far away that has stolen my heart. It has many features I have on my list of what my dream house consists of, including a foyer with coat closet, a pantry in the kitchen, a dishwasher, a fireplace (2, actually), and a corner China cabinet in the dining room. Added bonuses are a dry, semi-finished basement, 4 bedrooms, all appliances included, and a good sized piece of land in the country. There is also a two story playhouse, a play cabin, and a large garage with attic storage! I am in love! It would take a miracle and so far hubby is silent on whether or not we want to.pursue it. So, I am doing the best and only thing I can do right now. I am praying about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...