Happy Birthday To Me!


Today, I turn 31! I planned on my 30's being my best decade ever, but 30-31 wasn't exactly a great year. Not horrible, mind you. Just not GREAT. The Lord worked through many hardships and stresses and that alone is a blessing. So, I'm hoping for a better 31! Nothing can top having a baby, though!

It is only the morning, but I've already spent my birthday soaking in the tub, making blueberry muffins, and chatting with a friend on facebook. She promises to save me some cookies from her Christmas baking! Yum!

Otherwise, I'm just spending my day with my kiddos and trying to decide between spending my birthday money at Bulk Herb Store or buy a shiatsu lumbar massager. Hmmmm....decisions decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...