My Noisy Credenza

Yep, that's apparently what my piano is, at least according to the piano tuner. He's a fine man who begged me not to put any more money into the piano and said if he ever comes across a good spinet, he'd give me a call. Apparently, what I have is, as I stated, a noisy credenza.

I'm not discouraged, or even embarrassed. I sat at my dining room table penning a letter when he completed tuning the piano, and then he played. My house, my little cottage, was filled with real, live piano music! I can check another dream off my list of dreams! To him it was rubbish. To me it was a dream come true! As he pulled out of the driveway, I sat at the piano and playing a simple rendition of the same stanzas of Pachelbel's Cannon in D, about the only thing I know how to play.

My 5 year old LOVES the piano. He'll sit at it for a good 45 minutes to an hour just plunking out his own little tunes and listening to all the notes and note combinations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...