Making Sense Out of the Chaos


Springtime tends to bring a bit of chaos into the mix. Chores suddenly pile up as the gardening and yard work needs to get done. On top of it all, winter was not kind to our property so we've had to tear down an squashed outbuilding and do some extra clean-up. Other things broke around the house, including ourselves!

I had a nasty bout of food poisoning and spent part of a Monday in a public restroom considering calling 911 because I was being sick so badly. I now have an annoying sinus infection and my entire system is off due to the food poisoning. Apparently, I may need to go on a corrective diet.

Hubby fell quite ill, so on top of everything else, I've been nursing him back to health. He's been pretty much bed-ridden, so I played plumber and fixed the bathtub faucet and shower. All the while my two older kiddos have been insane! My oldest cannot be quiet for 2 minutes and enjoys making silly sounds. My daughter breaks down in screams and sobs over every tiny little thing. My youngest is at that stage in babyhood where he wants mommy to hold him every minute he's awake.

I'm not complaining. I'm just stating the facts. This is a busy time! Of course, being the silly goose that I am, I just HAD to buy those adorable ducklings and now I take care of them.

We're enjoying what we can out of this and trying not to go crazy with the rest of it. Slower times will come. But for now.....I better go hold my infant. He's screaming for his mommy...again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...