1. Eat simpler, healthier meals.
2. Spend less $$ (we spent a lot last month! eek!)
3. Conserve energy (our electric bill was pretty high these last two cycles)
4. Create less trash (it's gonna be tough to compost with 3-4 feet of snow on the ground!)
5. Less time on the internet (yeah, I've been wasteful lately)
6. Train children to sit and listen to a story (I can't get through a picture book without them getting distracted and often getting into a fight!)
7. Purge at the Lord's leading (I've been praying that the Lord shows us what in our house is not edifying to Him and to lead us to get rid of it!)
8. More prayer and Bible reading (can never do too much of this)
9. Exercise regularly (gotta keep the blood flowing to keep my vertigo at bay)
10. Put photos together. (My daughter is almost 3 and I haven't organized a photo since she was born!)
Do you have any goals for this month?