Figuring Out Wednesday

First, for your viewing pleasure, a picture of my son that a friend took at the latest re-enactment.

Also, here is a picture of my son playing with my friend's son. I'm the one holding the baby in the red cape. I'm wearing a wool Brunswick gown of the era. It is probably my favorite 18th century outfit. It features a button-up front, 3/4 with attached full-length sleeves and a silk-lined hood.
Now, back to the original premise of my post. I really need to figure out what to do about Wednesdays. I go like super-mom Mondays and Tuesdays so by the time Wednesday shows up, I'm tired and can't really seem to get a plan formed. Today has been one "force myself" after another. I feel better after some physical exertion outdoors by turning more of the garden by hand. Still, I just want to lump around the house. I feel like I waste a precious day where I could be getting some major things accomplished.
How do you manage your Wednesdays?

Comments

shadesofblue said…
What a handsome boy:))))) BTW, I love all the reenactment pics you post. So neat!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...