Why is it...

Why is it that when I seem like I'm the busiest and face deadlines that my sweet son becomes a screaming, crying, needy, hysterical mess. And then I become frustrated with him because I want him to be calm, but he needs me.

Key words here: I WANT him to be calm, but he NEEDS me. Sometimes, I feel I NEED him to be calm because I'm facing a deadline for getting something made for a customer. (Before I had my son, I had some garments I was sewing for customers, planning on getting them done before he was born, but he arrived early).

Then I have to remember that my son arrived on God's timing. Also, my son is more important than some customer. My business is actually closed, but these are residual orders. I can't wait to be unloaded of them so I can put all my focus on my son without that added stress of needing to sew something for someone by sometime.

Speaking of which, I best be off and getting some sewing done.

Comments

Kate said…
Hi Candy,

I think I'll take your advice next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Kate

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...