A blessing, but a little dilemma

I've been offered an upright piano for free! I've always wanted a piano! Hubby said I could have it, but we have a little dilemma.....where to put it! The spot I originally planned for it is against the wall between the living room and dining room. The problem is the 55 gallon fish tank is on the other side of that wall. I feel it's too much weight for that area at once. I can't move the fish tank because we actually have very little wall space in our Taigh Beag (little house). The only other available wall space is in the living room where the sofa is. I do have a pretty good idea of how to rearrange the living room, BUT I'd have to be rid of the current entertainment center and get an armoire instead. We can't afford that right now. Hmmmm.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's me again, Kate :) I'm so blessed by your blog. A piano is a WONDERFUL thing to have! I don't know how I would get through the day sometimes if I couldn't just stop what I was doing, and sit down at my piano and let my fingers (clumsily) play some hymns and sing to my Father in heaven. I feel for you, sister, about finding room! But if you can manage it at all, it's well worth the investment. A piano will last almost forever, and they are wonderful gifts - my wedding present from my parents was the beautiful old piano that my father's grandmother had. I treasure my piano so much.

Just some ramblings... God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...