My 2021 Vision Board

 



Thanks to Megan at Megan Fox, Unlocked I decided to put together a 2021 Vision Board and share it with you!
I guess the "vision board" idea is something that some people put together to speak something into existence.  That's not my intention.  Like Megan, I don't believe that a vision board or my own efforts can supernaturally make my wishes come true, but I do believe in positive reinforcement and a healthy mindset.

I made a simple board on Canva.  I loved the simplicity of their platform, and though I could have done a better job editing my own work, I didn't have much time and am still pleased with the results.  It's pleasing to the eye and reminds me of my 2021 vision and goals without revealing my inner heart and deeper thoughts on the matters that are between God and me.

I can comfortably reveal the gist, though.

My word for the year is Growth.
I could have used so many words, but Growth stood out to me.
I'm working on growing in so many avenues, so this is perfect.

I added a Bible verse to help me remember that God is on this journey with me.  I have a hard time explaining the depth of this because it's difficult to explain some toxic mindsets I had before.  Basically, because I broke off from something very controlling, I battle feeling like God was on that path and not on this one.

The 4 pictures represent my wellness vision, my business vision, my home project vision, and my relationship vision.
I want to be healthier, remind myself that I am a professional now, intentionally work on my home and its repairs, and spend intentional time with my children.

Do you have a vision board?  Word of the year?  Motto?  Resolution?  Goal?  Hope?  Dream?  Bible verse?  Quote?
Please share them in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...