Favorite Things: Perfume

 



With Valentine's Day coming, I felt like sharing 3 of my favorite perfumes, an honorable mention, and one for the little girls in your life.  They make excellent, romantic gifts for the fragrance-loving femmes in your life!

Coming in at #3 is English Laundry No 7 (for her).  This is a scent that is both classic and modern.  It's great as an every day wear, and for special occasions.


My #2 is Estee Lauder Pleasures.  This was my first "big girl" perfume, a step away from drug store brands into the world of perfume counters.  It is oh so feminine!




My #1 was Marilyn Monroe's #1, Chanel #5!  I feel sophisticated wearing this perfume.  It's an instant pick-me-up and self-esteem booster.



My Honorable Mention is a budget-friendly fragrance from Yardley of London.  Their lily of the valley scent is a beautiful, feminine, pleasantly simple fragrance that feels young and fresh, innocent and sweet to wear.



For the little girls in your life just starting on the path to exploring their own toilette, I recommend Love's Baby Soft.  This was my very first perfume as a little girl.  It's an adorable mix of spritzing on some perfume like mommy or grandmum while holding onto the precious powder scent of their baby years (with just a hint of bigger girl undertones).


What are your favorite perfumes?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...