Favorite Things: Old TV Shows

 


Now, television isn't something I am able to indulge in very often.  I have one TV series that I watch with absolute strictness, and that is Curse of Oak Island.  Otherwise, I watch The Mandalorian when I can and occasionally indulge in the classics.  But, boy, do I love those classics! 

My love has been renewed thanks to Disney's Wandavision, which, I think, they "spoofed" the old TV shows quite well without being rude about it.  I'd be happy if they stayed in the Mary Tyler Moore or Dick van Dyke Show style.  It's just so adorable and homey!  It brought me back to my old favorites such as:

The Donna Reed Show

Leave it to Beaver

Father Knows Best

Ozzie and Harriet

The Honeymooners

I Love Lucy

The Dick van Dyke Show

I Dream of Jeannie

The Mary Tyler Moore Show

And the game show What's My Line

I'm sure there's more.

What are your favorite old time TV shows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...